SPArToS requires data for calculations, and with out such an information our work coud not be possible. Here we recognoize, and thank, the labor of all those groups whose great effort bring to many people, every day, the data to work and make research:
- Early detection of CMEs by the CACTus system.
- Near-real time X-ray fluxes meassured by GOES satellites.
- Near-real time insitu conditions of solar wind by ACE and SOHO, and recently by DISCOVR.
- CDAW Catalog, which gathers many, if not all, of CMEs detected by LASCO/SOHO.
- OMNIWeb Plus, which allows to acquire historical data for many of the missions in heliosphere.